Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Spooky Spark 2014


Spooky Spark 2014


Now that the kids are back in school and the nights are getting cooler...fall is in the air and it's that time of year! Halloween is just around the corner! I LOVE Fall! I love Halloween! This year Meg and I are getting a jump on things so that our Spark Sisters have time to create and decorate! Join Meg and me for Spooky Spark & Fall Spark! We will be doing 3 Video workshops 2 Halloween and 1 filled with Fall! Class begins September 15!
Early Bird Price
$22.99



You can also sign up for Spark Your Fall 2013 for 50% off! It is available instantly! Only $9.99!


You can also sign up for Spooky Spark 2012 for 50% off! It is available instantly! Only $9.99!

1 comment:

  1. Hello darling friends I've never done spark before I have no idea what I'm purchasing can you tell me what the projects are ?

    ReplyDelete