Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Spark Your Spring 2013

Spring is in the air!
I can just feel it!
Even though there is snow here in Utah I just know it will come!
I love Spring! I love the trees filled with new leaves, flowers blooming, grass turning green again!
I love the Sunshine!
Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait to decorate for it!
A new mantle, wreath on my door and gifts to give! Easter, May Day and Mother's Day!
Join me in Spark your Spring 2013! A whole new set of Spring workshops to inspire you to celebrate Spring!

Class begins March 11! 
$24.99



9 comments:

  1. What are the class going to be? I'm dying to see all the beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I find the list of supplies needed for the Spring class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a site where I can get more detail? What are the classes and timeframes? What do I need? What's included in the fee?9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do we go for the details?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what the project is by the description. Any more details, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first online class and I have no idea what to do...
    But I'm excited to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I signed up but have no idea what to do or how to be a part of this. Will there be an email sent out that includes instructions as to where to log on and what to expect?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we have some more details Margie girl?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The details are not enough. Kindly give some more so that it can benefit the users. cheap luton airport parking

    ReplyDelete