Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 3 Spark Your Christmas


Day 3 from Spark The Event on Vimeo.
Welcome to Day 3 of Spark your Christmas 2012~
Well it's the last workshop and it's filled with good stuff! Today's workshop has several different projects from a Banner, Table Decor, another great Cone Tree to Gift Giving ideas! Everything you need to complete your holidays! Thank you for joining me for the last few days I hope you've been inspired to create the most beautiful holidays for your loved ones! Merry Merry Christmas and see you in 2013 for more Spark the Event Online workshops!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up girl! I've watched this video two times now and jsut love you. Everything is delicious and you seriously kissed a pot. Too cute. Great class and stunning projects. I die for your mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting my wreath this very minute! I ***LOVE*** your videos! So glad I bumped into you somehow on Instagram. Now I'm totally a stalker of your DELICIOUS projects! You're my craft idol!!!

    Mwah! {vitagirl}

    ReplyDelete